Saturday, August 6, 2011

Must Love Dogs

Checking CEO Update this morning, I see that Therapy Dogs of Vermont is searching for a pup-loving Executive Director. How Gerry is that?:) It's a part-time, home-based position that includes some responsibilities beyond my experience, so I will not apply. I know someone who could be interested and qualified, though, so I will forward the job announcement. A huge part of job hunting is helping others find positions.

Great karma since Job One today is to help the stray dogs of St. Louis. ASAE's volunteer project starts in a couple of hours, and I'm psyched about helping the Stray Rescue team bake treats for the pups. Once I get my animal fix, I'll be ready to network with humans again and will have a huge opportunity to do so tonight. It's showtime for ASAE's opening celebration. Must love people.

No comments: